Tuesday 7 June 2011

Weight Watchers - VENT (Part II!!!!)

So last night I made my second attempt at getting started with ProPoints. In a series of events straight out of fiction, I went to two more classes... and STILL DID NOT SEE A LEADER!

From broken legs to leaders quitting, I think I've just about had it with Weight Watchers. While the customer service line was incredibly apologetic for this series of unfortunate events, I can't help but wonder if this is typical? After all, when you sign up for a meeting you want to make sure that it isn't a one-off.  Plus, at one venue the helpers even told me there was a 'shortage of leaders' in the area. Does that mean that this model just isn't producing gold members who are worthy of being leaders?

So... I'm in two worlds. Weight Watchers or Slimming World. I should be getting a phone call from the Weight Watchers people today. If they don't ring, then my choice will be made for me. But I am really feeling tempted to try Slimming World and the 'sins' system of red and green days. Over the years I've met a few women who have had real success with Slimming World, so I might just give it a go.  The nurse at my GPs surgery even hinted that Slimming World could offer better results as it's been developed with lifestyle change in mind.

As they say - watch this space. Tomorrow I might just be a Slimming World member...

No comments: