Tuesday 14 June 2011

Day 1: Slimming World (aka Can you eat too much free stuff?)

Finally managed to get signed up to Slimming World last night and all is much, much clearer.  The Extra Easy system is quite straightforward and I'm hopeful that it works for me. Must admit that I have a secret fear that I've just eaten too much.  The quantities of veg and fruit post-lunch left me feeling a bit overstuffed, so I think I need to slow down a bit sooner.

Today's menu:

Breakfast
1 apple (superfree)
1 portion of Mango (superfree)
2 eggs (free)
57g wholemeal bread (HExB)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Baked potato (free)
71g Kerry Low Low Grated (HExA plus 4 syns)
4 slices ham (free)

Snack
Bag of sugarsnap peas (superfree)

Dinner
1/2 tbsp veg oil (3 syns)
1/2 tbsp sesame oil (3 syns)
Beef (free)
Egg noodles (free)
Stirfry veg (superfree)
Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt (free)

No comments: