Saturday 18 June 2011

Could a fat whisperer help you lose weight?

Words can't contain my amusement at this article from the Daily Mail about the fat whisperer who is said to have helped Kym Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Kate Hudson trim down.

She uses a combination of detoxifying masks, teas and wraps, heated inflatable suits and an ultrasound machine that pelts stubborn zones with sonic waves – which all work their magic while Saulnier orders the clients’ recalcitrant fatty bits to leave the body.


‘I command you to get out!’, she is said to whisper to the fat cells in an effort to banish them. Miracles? Mary Ascension Saulnier has been dubbed The Fat Whisperer by her satisfied clients

Saulnier, who studied at Santa Fe Academy of Natural Healing, claims her technique allows her to get to the emotional heart of the client’s overeating or drinking issues.

'I listen to what emotion is in the cell membrane, then I talk to it,' Saulnier tells Elle magazine.'I tell the cell which way to move out of the body.'

Now I think I've heard just about everything!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ha! Ha! I am VERY AMUSE!!