Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 2: Slimming World Extra Easy

Well day two is rounding to a close and while I think it's going well so far, I must admit that I started to feel a bit challenged earlier when I started getting stressed. While I have an 11-year-old son who's fairly easy going, I also have my neighbours' kids around... A LOT. Let's just say I realised how much kids grow between 7 and 11 in the space of about 5 minutes. I do adore the two boys (4 and 7) and the fulfil an odd gap in my life, I am quite happy to send them on their way at the end of the night! I think I've become a grandmother before my time.

Anyway - felt a bit stressed and did have thoughts of 'what sweet things can I fill my face with?' I've not eaten a great deal today and I've had so much fruit, so opted for a MullerLight.

And the burning question - what did I eat?

Breakfast

Mushrooms sauteed in Bertolli Light spread (1 syn)
Quorn sausage (1 syn)
wholemeal toast (my slices are just 47g, so used my 10g spare as breadcrumbs with dinner)
Tomato drizzled with balsamic and roasted
Apple

Snacks (I don't tend to eat lunch on Wednesdays)
2 x banana
8 x strawberry
1 x apple

Dinner
1/2 fillet cod, in nuggets crumbed
1/2 fillet haddock, in nuggets crumbed
1 portion Slimming World chips in frylight
Mullerlight yoghurt

Supper
Mullerlight yoghurt
Melon chunks
Spaghetti rings in tomato sauce

My only comment would be that I think I need to really aim for more vegetables. Tomorrow I'm going to try to work in a salad with dinner which should fill that gap. 

No comments: