Tuesday 13 March 2007

Is starvation causing delirium?

Well, I'm not sure if it's the evacuation of the remainder of the flu virus in my system or still being ecstatic over my loss, but I've been bouncing off the walls for nearly 48 hours now!

Several WW-ers have mentioned that the first 6 weeks of the plan leaves you feeling exhausted and to be honest, by week 5 of it, I was close to ending my pursuit of the size 10 completely! But, I stuck it through and am pleased to say that there isn't just a light at the end of the tunnel - it's quite damn beautiful basking in it. God, I'm making myself sick...for an eternal pessimist to feel so optimistic is quite off-putting.

I've spent the last few days concentrating on more fresh foods and here's what I've done:

Monday Total points used: 22.5 points
AM: Nachos from uni bar (7.5) Maltesers - Small bag (3.5) TOTAL: 11 points
PM: Stirfry with 90g organic steak (2points), 3 tsp olive oil (2.5 points), zero point veg including: cabbage, leek, red onion, red pepper, mushrooms (0 points), 2 healthy living chocolate sponge (7 points) = 11.5 points

Tuesday Total points used: 24 points
AM: Beef hotpot from uni (7 points), 3 potato wedges (4.5 points), carrots (0 points), maltesers - small bag (3.5) TOTAL: 15 points
PM: Stirfry with chicken breast (2.5 points), 2 tsp oil (2.5 points), zero point veg including: mangetout, broccoli, yellow pepper, mushrooms, garlic, red onion (0 points), soy sauce (0 points), 2 ww belgian chocolate mousses (4 points) TOTAL: 9 points

Comments - Quite good dinners however I need to choose slightly better during the daytime. Oh - and I think I need to curb my reliance on chocolate too :( Within the next two weeks, I will be reducing my points allowance further, to 23 points per day - and if I want to have a feeling of fullness, I need to try harder than this. Saying that, those stirfries are both tasty and filling! A bargain at twice the points! I highly recommend them!

No comments: