Tuesday 26 July 2011

Weigh in - Week 6 - Success!

This week's Slimming World weigh in went much better than expected! Another 1.5lbs has left me FOREVER... officially bringing me to 18 st. 4.5 lbs. There are a lot of big goals in the next few weeks which will help keep me focused:
  • Hitting 1 1/2 stone - just 4lbs away
  • Hitting next stone - just 5lbs away
  • Club 10 - within 7 lbs
To help me on my way, I've purchased a set of scales and a measuring cup. I'm getting a bit lazy about weighing and measuring... I really think that getting into the habit of checking my measurements could help me hit these goals in the next 2, 3 and 5 weeks (respectively). That said, I'm going to go all out on the speed foods this week and see if I can make those goals a reality that little bit sooner! 

No comments: