Tuesday 12 July 2011

Weigh in: Week 4 - Success!

Not sure about you, but I have a serious case of scale-watcher-itis... and it really got me good last night. You see, I've been stepping onto the bathroom scales every morning for the past month. And yesterday it showed that I had lost 3lbs over the past week. Of course, looks can be quite deceiving! Calibration is a real issue that I hadn't considered. So, you can imagine my concerns when I hopped on the scales at meeting last night and found out I'd lost just 1.5lbs.

So, it's been a successful week... just not as successful as I'd hoped for. Went back to rock climbing last night after a few days off (tendonitis of the pinky) and planning on some spinning tonight. I'm aiming to do some swimming tomorrow, so really pulling out the stops to get myself to that 1 stone award this week. Bring it on!

No comments: