Tuesday 5 July 2011

Weigh in: Week 3 - Success!

Last night's weigh in went really well as I dropped a further 2.5 lbs. So my grand total in three weeks of following Slimming World is 10.5lbs. My goal for next week is 2lbs realistically, but how chuffed would I be if I managed to get my 1 stone? I'd be freakin' ecstatic.

So this week my main focus is continuing to stick with the programme... which isn't too difficult. Luckily my social life is almost exclusively activity-based which really helps!

One difficulty has cropped up. While gardening on Sunday I've damaged my pinky. I'm heading to minor injuries this afternoon to get it checked out - but I have a feeling it will mean no climbing tonight. I'm not 100 per cent sure how much I use my pinkie in climbing, so I might just have to give it a try while Sam's on the walls. I'll be there anyway, so I ought to make the most of it.

Whatever the case may be I'm sticking with my 30 minute dog walks each morning and two sessions of laser tag this week.  If I can't climb tonight I'll try and squeeze in a 30 min. swim tomorrow night to make up for it and/or take the dog on an evening walk tonight.

No comments: