Saturday 19 May 2007

Let the battle commence


Crunches really haven't be working for me...the pain in my back is excruciating! So, you can imagine my joy when my Reebok Gym Ball with Pump and DVD. I opened that parcel like a kid at Christmas. Tomorrow I will have a go at the DVD, but quickly ran through some basic moves which were suggested in the accompanying book.
To be honest, I'm not sure who was more excited about the introduction of the gym ball into our household, my son or me... My quick play with it earlier today made me feel the burn, but it's bouncy nature makes me stick with it. Oh, and I've now tried sitting on it for a period of time - very hard work!! Am sat on it now - wobbling as I type at the keyboard!
Not sure whether this will shift the bulge more quickly than traditional crunches...but at least I'll be giggling while I attempt it...it's like a grown up space hopper!

No comments: