Tuesday 20 September 2011

Weigh in - success!

Three months in and I've now lost more than 25 lbs and 25 inches! At weigh in I reported a weight loss of 2.5lbs.

Things feel like they're moving again with my weight loss... I'm really hoping that this is the start of a purple patch where the weight loss, diet and exercise really start falling into place.

In the short-term, I'm looking for a weight loss of at least 2lbs next week. This will gain me my club 10 (10% body weight loss) and my 2 stone certificate. In the longer term I am shooting for a weight of no more than 16 s 7lbs by 28 November.  That gives me 9 weeks to shed 1 stone 2.5lbs and along the way that will see me pass the 2 stone, 2 1/2 stone and 3 stone marks. This weight loss goal will also ensure that I am at (or below) my pre-giving-up-smoking weight on 2nd December. That will mark 3 years off the cigarrettes.

No comments: