Tuesday 10 April 2007

Week 13 Weigh-In

Whoops...forgot to do an entry yesterday! I've had a loss of 1lb this week despite an increase in exercise...although I must confess there was an increase in food as well. I did a quick peak at the scales this morning and it had me a few pounds lighter, so I'll strive to get myself in the 13 stones this week.

I read an article in one of the papers on Sunday about how gardening is great for keeping fit, so I just might throw myself out in the garden for a few sessions this week. My plan? To turn over a patch of land which I tried to make into a vegetable garden last year - the only difference is this year, I will produce something more than parsley! So far, I have tomato and pepper seedlings on the go, a strawberry pot in place and hope to get some potatoes, onions, carrots and more out there. The way I see it, it will not only get me fit but have me eating my 5 a day. No more using that excuse of "I haven't got any veg in the house" as a way to eat junk!

No comments: